Find out how our developers work to create your learning experience
Our Development Process
We combine User Centred Design with the ADDIE approach – Analyse, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluate to help us deliver your elearning content.
The output from this stage is twofold. Typically, we produce a template, with a menu and buttons incorporating the corporate colour scheme and branding.
We also produce a storyboard showing how the learning material will be composed, together with all the user interactions that will be implemented in the final product.
We look at websites, presentations and marketing material to allow us to tailor the design to your existing branding.
We work with your subject matter experts where applicable to deliver the best content possible.
What's right for you
This project approach is dynamic and changes with every client, Have the storyboards and a template already? No problem, we work with the content you have and only implement stages necessary to the project at hand.
- Who are the target audience?
- What are the stakeholder requirements?
- Analyse branding guidelines or current material
- Story board your content
- Generate a range of designs
- Create the course assets and content
- Develop interactions and course structure
- Gather feedback from the client
- Publish and upload to the clients platform
- Carry out Beta testing with selected test group
- Gather feed back from test groups
- Observe and analyse the course and its effect on the workplace or application
- Apply this data and make revisions as necessary
The Agile Approach
Adobe Captivate offers advanced interactions and powerful development tools which help us build layered and engaging learning content.
Articulate Storyline offers smart design with easy to use tools and templates to allow for fast development with outstanding results with freedom to create individual design and identity.
Evolve is an intuitive tool for quickly building powerful eLearning content.
Pure HTML5, responsive everywhere.
Perfect for development of multiple courses efficiently.
“Build once for all devices”
Rise is inherently responsive and utilises the latest web technologies to adapt your courses for every device.
We utilise Dropbox to transfer and backup your courses. You would have 24/7 access to your assets and progress builds stored in your secure account.
Get in touch!